Who would have thought? You can bake your eggs right in avocado halves for a healthy breakfast option to start your day off right! ^^ CLICK TO SEE FULL RECIPES ^^ | Avocado | Avocado Toast | Avocado Recipes | Avocado Salad | Avocado Egg Salad | Avocado Recipes Dinner | Avocado Recipes Keto | Avocado Recipes Healthy | Avocado Recipes Guacamole | Avocado Recipes Breakfast | #wandabaker
Prep time: Cook time: Total time:
Yield: 6 Servings
Ingredients: Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste 3 avocados, halved and seeded 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives 6 large eggs . ~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~
Instructions:
First step is Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
And then, Using a spoon, scoop out about two tablespoons of avocado flesh, or more, as needed, creating a small well in the center of each avocado.
And then, visit for full instruction : https://damndelicious.net/2016/10/05/baked-eggs-in-avocado/
This is hands down, the best chicken wild rice soup ever. My parents first tried this recipe at the Grand Casino Mille Lacs restaurant, and some time after that, the recipe was released to the public by Grand Casino. I just loved every time my Dad made this soup. The
Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,
Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It
Komentar
Posting Komentar