Langsung ke konten utama

Avocado Stuffed Chicken Breasts

Avocado Stuffed Chicken Breasts


Ingredients:
2 tbsp chopped cilantro
All Purpose Seasoning Blend (see notes)
1 large avocado, diced
4 large chicken breasts
1/4 cup sun dried tomato strips in oil, drained and diced
~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~

Instructions:
  • First step is Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
  • And then, Use a sharp knife to slice a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Use the seasoning blend to season both sides of the chicken breasts.
  • And then, visit for full instruction : https://iwashyoudry.com/avocado-stuffed-chicken-breasts/



  • Rated 4/5 based on 30 Reviews

    Komentar

    Postingan populer dari blog ini

    Raspberry Custard Recipe

    Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

    Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

    Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It