Langsung ke konten utama

Avocado Corn Salad

Avocado Corn Salad


Ingredients:
2 limes juice only
4 ears of corn
1/2 cup diced scallions
5 avocados
1 small red onion
~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~

Instructions:
  • First step is Cooking corn on stove-top :
  • And then, Heat up a large pot of water over medium-high heat and season it generously with salt. Make sure to take off the husk and all the silk threads from the ears of corn before cooking.
  • And then, visit for full instruction : https://www.willcookforsmiles.com/avocado-corn-salad/



  • Rated 4/5 based on 71 Reviews

    Komentar

    Postingan populer dari blog ini

    Raspberry Custard Recipe

    Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

    Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

    Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It