Langsung ke konten utama

Apple Pie Cupcakes

Apple Pie Cupcakes


Ingredients:
2 pre-made, ready to roll pie crusts or Homemade All Butter Pie Crust
Apple Filling :
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 large apples, peeled, cored and diced in to 1/4-inch cubes
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~

Instructions:
  • First step is Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
  • And then, In a medium size pan, melt butter, add apples, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often until apples are tender, about 10-12 minutes. Stir in lemon juice and set pan aside to cool.
  • And then, visit for full instruction : https://sugarapron.com/2018/09/10/apple-pie-cupcakes/



  • Rated 4/5 based on 45 Reviews

    Komentar

    Postingan populer dari blog ini

    Creamy Sausage, Potato and Sauerkraut Soup Recipe

    This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OktoberOnTheFarm #CollectiveBias Fall is my absolute favorite time of year! I love the cool days, leaves falling off trees and cozy nights snuggled under the covers. October just flew by this year, but there's still time to celebrate

    Raspberry Custard Recipe

    Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,