Crispy parmesan zucchini fries baked in the air fryer. These low carb and keto diet friendly zucchini fries (aka chips) are light, crispy, and packed full of flavor at only 3 net carbs per serving in under 15 minutes! ^^ CLICK TO SEE FULL RECIPES ^^ | Air Fryer | Air Fryer Recipes | Air Fryer Recipes Healthy | Air Fryer Recipes Chicken | Air Fryer Pork Chops | Air Fryer Chicken Tender | Air Fryer Chicken Wings | Air Fryer Recipes Potatoes | Air Fryer Recipes Healthy Low Carb | Air Fryer Fish | #wandabaker
Prep time: Cook time: Total time:
Yield: 4 Servings
Ingredients: 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or seasoning of choice 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or seasoning of choice 2 medium zucchini � cup almond flour or panko/Italian breadcrumbs 1 large egg beaten ~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~
Instructions:
First step is Cut the zucchini in half and into sticks (aka fries) about 1/2 inch thick and 3-4 inches long.
And then, In a shallow bowl, combine the almond flour (or bread crumbs), grated parmesan, spices and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
And then, visit for full instruction : https://gimmedelicious.com/2019/03/06/air-fryer-zucchini-fries/
This is hands down, the best chicken wild rice soup ever. My parents first tried this recipe at the Grand Casino Mille Lacs restaurant, and some time after that, the recipe was released to the public by Grand Casino. I just loved every time my Dad made this soup. The
Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,
Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It
Komentar
Posting Komentar