Langsung ke konten utama

Air Fryer Mac And Cheese Bites

Air Fryer Mac And Cheese Bites


Ingredients:
2 cups panko bread crumbs
2 cups panko bread crumbs
2 eggs
20 oz container Bob Evans Mac and Cheese (or any leftover mac and cheese)
.
~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~

Instructions:
  • First step is Line a baking sheet or tray with parchment paper or foil. Drop spoonfuls of the mac and cheese onto the sheet. Freeze at least 1 hour.
  • And then, Beat the eggs in a bowl. Pour the breadcrumbs in another bowl. Remove 7 of the mac and cheese bites from the freezer. Dip each in the egg mixture and then into the panko breadcrumbs. Place them into the air fryer basket, not touching. Spray lightly with some of the olive oil non stick cooking spray.
  • And then, visit for full instruction : https://cookswellwithothers.com/2018/11/20/air-fryer-mac-and-cheese-bites/



  • Rated 4/5 based on 35 Reviews

    Komentar

    Postingan populer dari blog ini

    Raspberry Custard Recipe

    Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

    Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

    Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It