Langsung ke konten utama

Air Fryer Hot Dogs

Air Fryer Hot Dogs


Ingredients:
8 oz chili if making chili cheese dogs
4 hot dog buns if making chili cheese dogs
4 hot dogs use as many as will fit inside your air fryer without overlapping really
1/4 c cheese if making chili cheese dogs
.
~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~

Instructions:
  • First step is Put 2-4 hot dogs inside your air fryer (add as many as you like as long as they don't overlap - keep in mind that typically only 2-3 prepared chili cheese dogs will fit at one time)
  • And then, Turn machine on, press air crisp, set to 375 degrees and cook for 6 minutes (8 if you want them quite crispy on outside).
  • And then, visit for full instruction : https://temeculablogs.com/air-fryer-hot-dogs/



  • Rated 4/5 based on 87 Reviews

    Komentar

    Postingan populer dari blog ini

    Raspberry Custard Recipe

    Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

    Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

    Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It