Langsung ke konten utama

Air Fryer Chicken Chimichangas

Air Fryer Chicken Chimichangas


Ingredients:
2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
3 tablespoons water
2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
3/4 cup (from 16-oz can) Old El Paso� traditional refried beans
2 teaspoon vegetable oil
~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~

Instructions:
  • First step is In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken, taco seasoning mix and water; stir until well coated. Cook uncovered 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is heated through.
  • And then, In small bowl, stir together beans and chiles. Place tortilla on work surface, and spread about 3 tablespoons of the bean mixture in middle of tortilla. Top with about 1/4 cup of the chicken and 2 tablespoons of the cheese. Fold sides of tortilla in. Fold bottom over filling and sides. Roll tightly to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
  • And then, visit for full instruction : https://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/air-fryer-chicken-chimichangas/



  • Rated 4/5 based on 91 Reviews

    Komentar

    Postingan populer dari blog ini

    Raspberry Custard Recipe

    Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

    Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

    Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It