Langsung ke konten utama

Air Fryer Blooming Onion

Air Fryer Blooming Onion


Ingredients:
2 tbs milk
large onion
1 tsp paprika
2 eggs
1 cup panko bread crumbs
~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~

Instructions:
  • First step is Peel onion, cut off top. Place cut side down
  • And then, Starting 1/2 inch from the root, cut downward. Cut 8 slices all the way around.
  • And then, visit for full instruction : https://www.adventuresofanurse.com/ninja-foodi-air-fryer-blooming-onion/



  • Rated 4/5 based on 73 Reviews

    Komentar

    Postingan populer dari blog ini

    Raspberry Custard Recipe

    Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

    Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

    Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It