Langsung ke konten utama

Air Fryer Blackberry Hand Pies

Air Fryer Blackberry Hand Pies


Ingredients:
1 egg beaten
1 package refrigerated pie dough
FOR FILLING :
� cup sugar
12 oz fresh blackberries
~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~

Instructions:
  • First step is Preheat the Air fryer by wiping clean and pre heat if needed on your machine.
  • And then, FOR FILLING :
  • And then, visit for full instruction : https://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.com/air-fryer-blackberry-hand-pies/



  • Rated 4/5 based on 89 Reviews

    Komentar

    Postingan populer dari blog ini

    Raspberry Custard Recipe

    Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

    Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

    Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It