Langsung ke konten utama

Bluebird Cakery in Mankato, Minnesota

All the cupcakes you could want and more! Delicious cupcakes, beautiful interior, all located in downtown Mankato! A definite must try if you're a cupcake lover!






I had the pleasure of visiting my sister and her family in Mankato over Easter weekend! Whenever we hang out, we always have to eat some good food and visit either book stores, thrift stores or antique stores!


This trip, my

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It