Langsung ke konten utama

Buffalo Chicken Cheese Ball Recipe

This post and giveaway is created in partnership with Hamilton Beach. All opinions are mine alone.

A tasty appetizer for New Year's or game day that's full of cheesy, garlic goodness! Turn the leftovers into a hot dip for an at home movie or date night!






Hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas and hope you have a very Happy New Year!

It was great for our family! We had two Christmas

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It