Langsung ke konten utama

Homestyle Creamy Chicken and Spinach Noodle Soup Recipe

Such a great comfort food for fall and winter! This soup is packed with tons of vegetables and is so delicious! Plus, the addition of cream cheese makes this soup extra wonderful!






It's fall in Minnesota, and that means it's soup weather! Woo-hoo!

I was in Arizona for a food blogger conference and short vacation last week and weekend and it was around 100 degrees. I'm a true Minnesota girl

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It