Langsung ke konten utama

Watermelon Mint Mojito Recipe

This post may contain affiliate links! Thanks for your support!

A refreshing adult summer beverage perfect for any occasion including ladies night, BBQ's and date night!





It's finally starting to feel like summer in Minnesota! Woo-hoo! What makes me the most excited about this time of year is all the amazing fresh fruit at the grocery store!


I'm a HUGE cherry lover and they've already been

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It