Langsung ke konten utama

Greek Hot Dog Recipe

Perfect party food or a quick weeknight dinner! Warm the hot dogs in the slow cooker for easy prep!








I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We celebrated with my Dad and the family on Christmas Eve, and we'll be celebrating with my Mom on New Year's Day! I'm also looking forward to staying in downtown Minneapolis this weekend for a friend's birthday celebration! Tons of great food,

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,