Langsung ke konten utama

Chocolate Candy Cane Kiss Cookies Recipe

These cookies are full of chocolate and peppermint goodness! Great for any Christmas cookie exchange!








I just want to start off by wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!

This will be my last post until next week. I'm gonna take a blogging break for the holidays and enjoy the extra time with my family and friends! 2015 has been a fantastic year and I'm so glad all of you are here with

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It

Creamy Sausage, Potato and Sauerkraut Soup Recipe

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OktoberOnTheFarm #CollectiveBias Fall is my absolute favorite time of year! I love the cool days, leaves falling off trees and cozy nights snuggled under the covers. October just flew by this year, but there's still time to celebrate