Langsung ke konten utama

Almond Banket Bars Recipe

These bars are great for any potluck, snack or party! Full of delicious almond flavor and so easy to make!








Hello blogger friends! Sheena's sister Shannon here... It's been awhile since I've guest posted on Sheena's blog. Life has been a bit crazy for me, but I'm here today to share with you a phenomenal recipe that is perfect for the holidays.

If you are a fan of almond flavor, then

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,