Langsung ke konten utama

Pizza Tater Tot Hotdish Recipe

A delicious family friendly casserole! Perfect for weeknights, or even Sunday dinner!





Casserole or Hotdish? If you're from Minnesota, you know it as Hotdish! I crave these one pan wonders when the weather gets cold outside!

This Pizza Tater Tot Hotdish is perfect! Tons of beefy, cheesy goodness and super saucy. I added in onions, green peppers

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It