Langsung ke konten utama

Chicken, Tomato and Sweet Potato Curry Recipe

Packed full of flavor and ready in less than 30 minutes! Perfect for those busy nights!





I have a confession. I'm pretty new to eating curry. It's definitely not something we grew up with in our central Minnesota hotdish and German food eating family! My younger sister, Shantel studied abroad last summer. Her first stop was Croatia, then she

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sausage and White Bean Soup Recipe

This hearty and delicious soup is budget friendly, freezer friendly and a crowd pleaser! Combine macaroni pasta, diced tomatoes, canned beans, and shredded carrots with ground pork for a great lunch or dinner! Sausage and White Bean Soup This post contains affiliate links. Hot Eats and Cool Reads may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links at no cost to you!

The Ultimate McMuffin Recipe

Breakfast is my absolute favorite meal of the day! These "Ultimate" McMuffins definitely hit the spot when it comes to breakfast sandwiches. I am a huge guac lover and one of my favorite ways to serve it is with breakfast. It makes a great addition to any egg sandwich, egg dish or these McMuffins. I also love using Bay's English muffins. I