Langsung ke konten utama

Product Review: Quaker Oatmeal, Bars and Cookies




I was recently contacted by BzzAgent to try out some of Quaker's new products. I love trying new foods, so I was pretty excited to receive my package and sample everything.

Quaker makes snack and breakfast time a little bit easier for families with the release of these three products.

First up is Perfect Portions Instant Oatmeal. I received cinnamon flavor. I'm a huge fan of cinnamon, so

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It