Langsung ke konten utama

Benne Wafers aka Sesame Seed Cookies Recipe

These small and delicious cookies are chewy and such a great snack for Christmas, holidays or with coffee! Traditionally from Tanzania and other countries in East Africa but now also common in Southern United States!





My daughter is a Daisy in Girl Scouts and recently we went to a Girl Scout's event called "Thinking Day".

Each troop represents a country at Thinking Day, and has fun

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It