Langsung ke konten utama

Tuna, Brown & Wild Rice Casserole Recipe









What do you get when you're too lazy to run to the grocery store during a Minnesota winter?? Tuna, Brown and Wild Rice Casserole! This is one of those recipes where you throw just about everything but the kitchen sink together, and come up with a wonderful tasting casserole! This would be such a great weeknight meal if you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It