Langsung ke konten utama

Sausage and White Bean Soup Recipe


This hearty and delicious soup is budget friendly, freezer friendly and a crowd pleaser! Combine macaroni pasta, diced tomatoes, canned beans, and shredded carrots with ground pork for a great lunch or dinner!

Sausage and White Bean Soup






This post contains affiliate links. Hot Eats and Cool Reads may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links at no cost to you!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It