Langsung ke konten utama

My 10 Favorite Recipes from 2012

Instead of my weekly favorites post for this week, I decided to feature my 10 favorites recipes from 2012! These are some awesome recipes! I would also like to thank each and every one of you who follow my blog, pin and share recipes! I would not be here without you and 2013 will be even better here at Hot Eats and Cool Reads! Happy New Year!

Quick Peppery Cheddar Cheese Bread




Marge's

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It