Langsung ke konten utama

Creamy Cranberry Salad Recipe





I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! We are expecting snow in Minnesota tonight and tomorrow, so Ella and I will be at home trying out some new recipes after we go see Santa later today!

This cranberry salad is such a beautiful dessert and is so perfect for the holidays! I brought it to Thanksgiving at my Mom's house and we really liked it. It's easy to make and it part of it

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It