Langsung ke konten utama

October Foodie Penpal Reveal




This last month has gone by so quickly! I had an awesome foodie penpal this month and was super excited when I opened the box she sent me! Every month I eagerly await my box to arrive in the mail at work. I always have everything shipped there since I live in an apartment and my packages never fit in the small mailbox. Normally I'm the one who usually checks the mail at work, but my Dad does

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raspberry Custard Recipe

Custard is one of my favorite desserts! I always know when I find a new custard recipe, I just have to try it! I found this recipe browsing online, and when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner, I knew this would be the perfect dessert to make. This recipe is so quick and easy to make and everyone will love it! Most of these ingredients can be found in my kitchen at anytime,

Berry Blue Jello Slime Drink Recipe

Hello everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! We've been super busy around here lately, which means not much cooking going on. Thankfully, I have lots of posts written up, so I can continue to bring you something new twice a week! This recipe is SO fun!! My daughter and I had a blast making, and drinking it. It